Friday 24 December 2010

Jingle Bells?

Good evening bloggers! It's been a while since I've last posted an update, so here you go!

It's been a busy run-up to Christmas for me, I've done 53 hours at work this week, and I'm absolutely cream-crackered! But now I'm done I can enjoy the festivities of the next couple of days, drink heavily and eat heavily!

A quick update on the band.. We last practised on Saturday, and to me it was the best practise so far! "Ashes to Ashes" is pretty much finished, and we've somewhat finished with a very off-the-cuff track which is obscure to say the least! Luke has written a track which he fully expected me to hate. He sent it to me and I tell you what, it'll be our first single. It is pretty damn amazing.

As far as the bands name goes, we're still stuck. A fortnight ago we were called CUBA?, and this week we were called HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BISKY! One of these days we'll find a suitable name for such an obscure band such as ours, feel free to make suggestions!

On a side note, I thought I'd do something different.. Here are the current albums I'm listening to!


1, Chickenfoot: Chickenfoot (2009)

This band, (consisting of guitar-supremo Joe Satriani, Red Hot Chili Peppers' drummer Chad Smith, and Van Halen veterans Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony), have made a truly amazing debut album. With it's hard, sometimes funky groove running through the album, Satriani's superb guitar work and Hagar's rough vocals, it's definitely a must-listen!


2, Shinedown: Leave a Whisper (2003)

Shinedown are a band I love. Every single album to me is amazing, but I do have a soft-spot for their debut album Leave a Whisper. I've seen Shinedown live a few times, all being amazing gigs. Their songs are all great to sing along to, or rock out to, whichever you want to do!






So for now friends, I'll leave you. Have a good Christmas whatever you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment