Monday 10 January 2011

Might Aswell Face It, I'm Addicted to Tibia!

Hello readers! I thought it was about time to write a new blog since my last post was Christmas Eve.

I'd like to start by confessing my new addiction; Tibia! It's an MMORPG with bogstandard graphics, however the actual gameplay itself is pretty damn good! It's more addicting than I was expecting, and I've been playing it pretty much every day for the last 2 weeks. Here's a little taste of what the graphics are like:





Anywho, in terms of the band, we seem to have settled on a name. That name is CALCULON. The name comes from a character on the TV cartoon Futurama (pictured). We're focusing on finishing a new song by Luke at the minute, named Rescued from the Dagon. It's a moderate-speed number, with really good melodies and chord progressions. I think it might well be the best song we've come up with so far!!



Not much else to report I'm afraid, I hope you have all had a great Christmas and New Year. Also welcome to my new readers from Russia, Germany and Mexico!!

Cya soon!
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment